Aussie Saddle Help

I want to thank everyone that responded to my problem with the dry spots/white
hairs that my horse was developing on his withers. Lots of good suggestions.
Unfortunately, before I could continue working on the saddle fit, I foundered.
My right knee suddenly blew up with swelling, redness and pain. Since that
time I have been on antibiotics and subsequently had to have an incision and
drainage of the bursa over my kneecap. I have been unable to return to work,
much less check saddle fitting on my horse. I have had to withdraw from the
Biltmore ride that is coming up. This will pass and I will be back at the
saddle fit issue again soon.

Just really wanted to thank those who offered suggestions for improving the
saddle fit.

Ed Roley