Injured GA. rider

Just thought I'd let you Southeasterners know, Donna Jackson had a head
on collision on her way to the Big South Fork Ride.  Seems she swung wide
going around a curve and had a head on collision with a dump truck.  It
was pretty bad.  Nothing left of the truck.

Donna was taken to the University of Tennessee Hospital.  I believe I
heard a broken leg & various & other sundry injuries.  The horse was O.K.
 He was loaded rear end first and they said that saved him.  There are
tons of horse hotels etc. in that area and a very nice local offered to
take the horse and give him 24 hr. surveillance.  Another took care of
the dogs.

She was driving a (I believe Chevy if I recall) truck pulling an aluminum
goose-neck.  Someone said the gooseneck was torn off.  The truck was
pretty unrecognizable.  It had an airbag.  Don't know if that helped.
She was out of surgery and stable last I heard but that was Friday
evening.

If anyone wants to send a card, her address is:

Donna Jackson
1943 Stoney Point Rd.
Cumming, GA 30130
770-889-3110

Angie McGhee

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]