Re: ride starts

For more grins and giggles... I shared some of the messages I received on
the subject with my sister-in-law.  Many people had suggested I hide behind
my trailer.  She had conjured up this great image of Goose and I crouched
behind our trailer with our eyes squinted shut until all other riders were
gone.  So, if anyone else attending Gold Country on the 26th is hanging
back and stumbles accross this image, say hi. ;)

Jennifer