Re: Spanish mustangs and endurance

Here in Idaho there is a herd of well over 100 Barbs that are available. I
have worked with a few of them. These horses have led a feral life for
several generations and are untrained. I find them a bit shy of human but
very fast learners when you gain their trust. Did some endurance with one
mare (top ten) A bit slower in Pulse recovery, five minutes more than my
well conditioned Arabs at a vet stop, but very fast on the trail.

Any one interested can E-mail me direct.

Bob Morris
Morris Endurance Enterprises
Boise, ID