Re: 1999 Rule Change Proposal

In a message dated 9/13/98 7:17:31 PM Pacific Daylight Time, Leigh331@aol.com
writes:

<< cal and therefore all problems
 would be solved by having the LD rides on Sunday. >>
I don't think she said all problems would be solved. But I have to agree that
there are riders coming from furthe away. HOWEVER, I for one would never
attend a non-sanctioned event of any kind, so that would be a moot point of
the SANCTIONED rides were still held on Saturday.
san