Re: 1999 LD rule changes

I like that method, too, Teddy.  I did a 25 mile LD, and didn't get anything
for it...not even my name mentioned at the awards.  I didn't care if I "won",
I just wanted to finish, and enjoy the ride.  My horse's PRs are awesome...I
can ride in, wipe him down, give him a drink, and he's ready.  I'd really like
to see him recognized for the great guy he is.