Portable Power Generators

Help I need as much info as I can get about power generators.  I am looking to buy one soon .  I received one  e-mail with info about a Sears unit and another about the Honda 650 unit, and 25 requests for me to forward my results to them, no problem with that !

I would like to hear from owners of Onan, Honda, Coleman, and or any other brand of generators.  We need a small generator not one that will Power the lights at Jack Murphy Stadium in San Diego or Dodger Stadium in Los Angeles !

Thank you for your time and Input,  You can reply to me at jfhrome@inetworld.net or jfhr@inetworld.net

Pat Allen