Re: My Husbands Death

Monika:  I am very sorry.   Don sounds like he was a most wonderful
person and I can't begin to comprehend your sense of loss.  From what you
said about him, I'll bet he helped you to grow and become a more
confident person.  I would bet anything that you will someday ride the
Tevis and I know his spirit will be smiling down on you.

Jan Mutchler
jmutchler@juno.com
Littleton, CO

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]