My Husbands Death

I know this off topic. But, husband Don died Friday night.

He went into diabetic coma complicated by aggressive lung cancer, We stayed
with him.

I miss him so much.

He was my big support in Endurance racing. He drove the truck, got me to
the race and got me home. He even entered at 25 miler for me on his QH
stallion to try it out. And in B.C. rode drag on a very wet ride on his
appaloosa Tardy. He even went on the infamous Tevis 'Seminar' a few years
ago. And inspite of so many accidents, he gladly encouraged me to continue

We spend the last weekend chasing cows in the most beautiful part of the
world, The Livingston Gap in Alberta.

Listening in on ridecamp when he was sick, or down and he needed me was my
little window on the world.

thank you for your stories, your love of horses and your caring nature.

I never had the courage to ride the Tevis, but I'll really try, Don.

Sincerely

Monika Smith

Koko, Ripp, the cats: Raffles, Squeaky and Dolly

And Tardy.