Re: showing and endurance

i guess i was a little vague in my question. i meant AT THE SAME TIME. in
other words, is anyone doing endurance and using that conditioning to help
them in the halter competition in the same season/year, not is that halter
horse later becoming an endurance horse? (i really don't have a clue as to
what kind of "conditioning" halter horses go through behind the scenes)

hi hope that is a little clearer.

liz