SF Bay Area Equine Massage Clinic 9/20

   Tilden Wildcat Horsemen's Association (TWHA) is sponsoring a Basic Horse
Massage Clinic to be taught by Susan Tenney in Orinda (SF East Bay, near
Berkeley) on Sunday, Sept. 20  8:45AM - 4PM. This clinic will introduce
horse owners to basic equine massage and acupressure. It is designed for
people who
have little or no massage experience. The techniques are easy to learn and will
help to improve your horse's movement, metabolism, behavior, performance,
athletic capability, and range of motion.
   Susan has massaged many of the top U.S. endurance horses at the Race of
Champions, the World Endurance Championships in Holland and Kansas, the North
American and Pan American Championships. She is also very experienced at giving
clinics. Susan has worked on my horse many times with excellent results. I have
found her to be extremely patient, knowledgeable, and an excellent teacher and
communicator. I hope that you will join us as a hands-on participant or as an
observer. Please call me for more information or to register for this clinic.

                                  Shirley Delsart
                                  Phone (510)527-7322