Re: endurance horse prices

I have a BLM mustang, I didn't adopt him originally, I bought him for $850. I
did ride him in endurance for 3 yrs and he was safe, sane and alot of fun. I
quit competing on him because he was too slow, so I agree with Heidi, the
mustang I have is not what I consider to be a real good endurance horse. His
recoveries where slow along with his choppy trot/canter. No way could he win!
I do enjoy this horse and he would make a good Competitive Trail horse, 5-6
mph is about his best.

Leigh Preddy