Frequent urination

From: Barb Peck
Email: bpeck@us.ibm.com

All:
    My vet says that a horse at rest pees about once every 4 hours.  I know that it's a good thing when your horse pees on a ride, but I have one that pees about every 1.5 hrs to 2 hours while I'm riding.  He doesn't have any problems that my vet can find (blood & urine work) and the horse does not drink excessively.  This is a big horse and maybe his system is just being efficient??? ALl the horses that I've had  previously have NOT gone this often, nor do any of the people's horses I ride with.  Is he just on the tail of the bell curve? Or is there something I'm missing?  (He's ridden about 100 miles/month at about 4.5 mph)
Not pushed at all.
Thanks,
Barb