Re: ridecamp bandannas and camaraderie

It's odd how each ride can be so different. I've ridden rides where someone
was hurt and everyone that came upon the scene stopped and helped or even just
waited for things to get together before moving on. I've had people wait at
creeks until my horse finished drinking. Yet there seems to be rides where
everyone is "on there own". I don't know why? I have experienced similar
situations, yet most of the time, the other riders where considerate. I wonder
if some rides are generally more competitive or what?

Leigh Preddy SE