Training partner wanted

I am looking for a training partner in Central OH.  I have a 5yr old mare that
is on her way to being very fit.  We have only done 25 milers so far and have
improved steadily.  We just won oue first ride.  I am interesed in 15 mile
training rides once a week. If you are close to Columbus I can pick you up, or
meet you at the trail.  We like to train at Alum creek, Sciota Trail area, or
Mohican.. but are always interested in new trail! E-mail me at
cotterman@aol.com . Thanks! Heather