Re: endurance horse prices

But if prices were not low for arabs (in our area anyway) I would not
have been able to afford to endurance ride at all. My boy was $1000
and my boyfriend's was $1500. That allowed us to buy an inexpensive
used trailer and have enough money to go to 2 - 4 rides per summer. If
I had to pay a high price for my horse I would not have been able to
get him. Now as for breeding, most of the endurance riders I know (5 -
10 people personally) will breed mainly for their future replacement
horse. I am personally glad (buyers end I know) that prices are low.
If I was a breeder, I would probably have a different attitude. Just
my humble opinion. Thanks.