endurance horse prices

I would love to see Arab horse prices get on par with other breeds, so
there could be more breeding of good endurance horses.  It's hard to raise
good endurance horses when at best you might break even.  Those that do it
I respect a lot and I think they do it more for the love of it and believe
in their horses.  I personally think the low price of Arabs hinders our
sport, because of lack of Arabs being bred for endurance.  Just because an
horse is an Arabian doesn't make him or her an endurance horse, anymore
than a halter QH will make a cutting or reining horse(or any other
performance horse for that matter).

Gail Hought & "Shaq" (He thinks he's an ATV)