Re: scuffing his toes, dragging his feet behind and slipping

<< So what do you think gang, stifles, hip?  I started massage it and I am
 using a linament on his stifles and hind end.

Also have him checked by a chiropractor--sounds like it could be back or
pelvis--but get him checked for EPM, too.

Heidi