White Line Disease

If this has been a recent topic, I apologize for bringing it up again.
Unfortunately, because my mare's hoof wall is starting to separate from the
sole, it appears she now has white line disease, and I'm hoping for some
advice.  My diagnosis is based on a Web search.

I have a call into my farrier and I understand that some of her hoof wall may
need to be trimmed away to get at the source of the bacterial infection.

And in doing a Web search, I found a product, Sav-A-Hoof, a gel anti-
bacterial, that, according to the testimonial of two vets, seems effective.

Does anyone else have any advice about treating this?  Please email me
privately.

Thanks.

Candy Grant