Re: Roper Horseshoes

Ropers are carried by Valley Vet Supply catalog.  We can't find them locally
here in the east.  (We always bought them on our skiing trips to Montana before
we discovered Valley Vet had them.)  Very rugged, fit WIDE feet (especially the
kilty style), all leather, wear exceptionally well.  I added Ariat gel foot
beds & they're HEAVENLY.  (Ariats are too narrow for my feet, but I love their
gel pads.)

You can call Valley Vet for a catalog at 1-800-468-0059.  They run around
$60-80, depending on the style.

Linda Flemmer