Male support

Thanks for the giggle so early in the morning,makes a great change,still
sitting here like a idiot giggling my head off.
Have to show mine poor husband this,he is forever bitching,he has finally
started riding this year and is battling to master posting OUCH,well all I
could say is this will come in time the being able to post properly.
Had a friend who had never ridden before and Rob suggested to him to start
doing endurance,well he did,he did 60 kilometres at our Mclear ride,it sure
was mean of us,this poor guy seriously suffered,he was like a sack of
potatoes,he was also in absolute agony.But he finished his 60 kms so I take
my hat hat off to him for perservering, grin it cant have been easy.
Regards
Kathy "mmmm must of been a masochist in a previous lifetime"