MAGNETS

To those who requested more info on the magnets I
used on Meshack's tendon:

The magnets are supplied by NIKKEN.  My local distributor
is Wendy Bora  802/626-9628.  The "silver dollar size" that
I used cost $18.

CAUTION:  IF YOU USE TOO MANY MAGNETS THE ONLY
DIRECTION THE HORSE WILL GO IS....NORTH!!! <g>

IF YOU USE THEM ON YOUR HUSBAND EVERY TIME HE
IS "AROUSED" HE WILL POINT NORTH.  I SUGGESTED
THIS TO MY SALESWOMEN AND SHE EXCLAIMED:  "I DON'T CARE
WHICH WAY HE POINTS!!!  <VBG>

John and Meshack (VT)