Re: Saddle packs/bags for english saddles<and pain

Hi Linda   I'm not answering your question on saddle
bags, but  I use a dressage saddle on one of my horses
and love it. IF you are not doing hills        on flat trails
it is fine  going down hill you knees will pass beyond
the rolls and you have to bring your feet back to com-
promise    I just did the VT 60 and my upper legs are
screeming.
Marcy