Riverdance/Norco Ride

What a Great Ride!  And Riverdance we did!  Of course you know what fun water
can be for us desert dwellers - and Belly deep + water at that, plus a green
horse that has never gotten more than his toes wet.  The bamboo tunnels were
lots of fun with the strange noises and smells.  The climbs were tough but "do
able".  Here in the Las Vegas area we have a lot of wild horse and burro
trails, and they tend to switchback and forth their trails, so we're not use
to the straight up and straight down trails....but we managed. :>}
It was a Great Ride!  And Lynne, the Ride Manager; the Veterinarians, all of
the Volunteers, Thanks for a wonderful time - we'll put it on our ride
calendar for next year.  Also, I don't want to forget,,,the trail markings
were really good.
May we always have Great Trails to Ride with our many Friends and our Precious
Equines.
Claire Toomey
Las Vegas,NV