Re: Arthritic knee-magnets

On Sun, 6 Sep 1998 DMAJICC@aol.com wrote:

> I am going to Cuneo Creek next week and I am going to use them there.

Just be aware, if you are talking about the Cuneo Creek endurance ride
next week, that you are not allowed to use these things on your horse
during the ride (from the time that the pre-ride vet check starts, to the
time you are awarded completion).

I must confess, however, that I may have misunderstood; and that you are
intending to use them on yourself.

kat
Orange County, Calif.