Re: Arthritic knee-magnets

Ruth,

       I  rode  at a ride two weeks ago.  I was on a horse that had only been
ridden on a few short training rides and one other fifty this year.  He is my
back up horse.  The ride was a very difficult one with lots of up and down.
So I decided to ride up all the hills and get off and run down all the hills.
We completed the ride but for the first time I also had blood in my urine.  I
ran for well over fifteen miles of the ride.  I ran till I could run no more
then ran some more.  I had a great time learned a lot about my self and my
horse. Today we used the magnets.  I used the back magnets two of them, one on
each side of his saddle pad.  What I did notice was he felt looser in his
hips,  his stride seemed longer we galloped up a steep hard logging road over
two and a half miles long.  His recovery was super.  As to what I think of the
magnets I really don't know till next week when we do it again without them.
I am going to Cuneo Creek next week and I am going to use them there.

Donna Brow