Endurance Breeding

>. I wonder if any of you have ever had any experience with
an arab/welsh cob cross. <

I had the cross for my daughter to ride when she was growing up - wonderful
little mare!   We showed her in Pony Club, Class A shows (Arab) and also
took her on CTRs.  She was a wonderful, versitile(sp) little horse, that my
daughter could handle and care for herself..  I think she was probably only
13.2 and my daughter eventually out grew her (she's tall like me).  I would
love to find another 'Sandaba' for my new granddaughter.<g>

BTW - this mare went on to another childs home and is still living at age
31.

Jan