MAGNETS

When my Arab injured a top right front tendon in a competitive trail
ride I used a magnet about the size of a silver dollar.  Folded it in a
piece of hunter orange vet-wrap to hold it (and find it if it came off),
and held it in place with more vet-wrap.

I also used a "Sore Salve"  made of Chinese herbs that I bought from
a vet in Virginia.  My vet was REALLY impressed with the therapy
when he returned in three weeks.  We could NOT detect any sign of the
original injury.

I had been troubled with a chronic cramp in my left hip.  The magnet
sales woman used a magnet roller on me ONCE and I haven't had a
cramp since.  Two visits to the chiropractor did not help one bit.

I was (am) skeptical,  but even my cynical vet acknowledged that the
magnet did improve circulation.

John and Meshack ( but now I have to WORK again )