Re: What's your toughest ride?

 My first question to Joe is why does
>very low completion rate equate to a tough ride??

O.K. Here's my toughest ride.  The Edgemont Challenge in NC.

The trail was almost all straight up or straight down.  It was very clear
that it was so remote that if you had trouble they would not be able to
get to you.  There was very little water.  My horse couldn't trot the
extremely steep hills so I did them on foot...actually, he tailed off of
me most of the time.

I lay in my bed that night and had tears running down my face for no
reason.

I got up the Wednesday following the ride and puked.  It screwed up my
periods.  I was literally tired for a month.  Wish I could try it with
Kaboot.  Bet he'd carry me some.

Angie

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]