Re: magnets

>It was to magnatize the water - that way we all ( people , horses &
>dogs )
>would all benefit and it would solve our iron problem with the well
>water.

WHAT???  That's a new one on me.  I'm sorry, I cannot imagine magnetising
water and how that would help.  I think the idea with the magnets is that
it increases the circulation to the area...so by magnetising your
water(if that's possible)... you increase the circulation to ...what?

I just went on city water or I'd be interested in how it got rid of the
rust in the lines, but...if the water was magnetised...why didn't the
rust stick to it?

Angie

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]