magnets

I tried the magnets too - and I can't say it helped. A guy I worked with swore
by them , so I tried them . We put a special strong magnet on our water line.
It was to magnatize the water - that way we all ( people , horses & dogs )
would all benefit and it would solve our iron problem with the well water. It
did solve the iron problem but I didn't notice any difference in my arthritic
knees  or the horse with ringbone or the horse with arthritis in his knees .
They work for some people , I've met many people who swear by them - but not
for me :-(

Valerie