Re: limited distance

 another
>topic that
>seems to be controversial: Limited Distance Riders.

You can't fool me! I know what you're up to.  I told my husband as I
laboriously deleted all the "weight" posts, "I think I'll just type in
the words, "Is LD Endurance" and unsubscribe for awhile.  Hee hee.  Sort
of like the way I like to kick the top off of a fireant hill and run.
:-))

Angie

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]