Fwd: Re: Arthritic knee-magnets

Linda Eisele & Sareei and
hubby, Allen & LS Iceman
& the young LS Lakota
nevadaghostridr@webtv.net

---- Begin included message ----
Angie and anyone on ridecamp,   I have some magnets and put them every
wheres for everything from corns, to sore and pulled muscles, to
headaches, backaches, stomach aches you name it.  I have slept on the
sleep system, tried the rollers, the sleep mask etc, etc.  So has my
husband and all of my family.....now I am not saying they don't work but
we must be of some mutant genetic pool as those dang things have not
done didly squat for a one of us!   We gave it plenty of time to work
too!  What I want to know is, who has found that magnets help them???
Our distributer swears by them.   I have plastered them on our horses to
where neighbors thought, I have a few marbles missing.   Yes, my horse
seemed more relaxed and softer after using mag rollers on his back, but
I also melt when my husband uses the wooden knob massagers on me.   I
have secretly wished I could remove the magnets from those rollers and
see if the distributer gets the same results.

OK all you guys out there, I am waiting for your miraculous
testimonials.  P.S. Are they allowed during and after endurance rides on
the horses ei: blankets.    Linda

Linda Eisele & Sareei and
hubby, Allen & LS Iceman
& the young LS Lakota
nevadaghostridr@webtv.net

---- Begin included message ----
To help the mare with the arthritic knee, I've found that for myself
wearing a magnet on my knee (which I suspect is arthritic) takes soreness
out.  You can buy magnets cheaper than horsey boots.  Mine wholesales for
$14.50  Then you just take a standard boot (hmm, what would fit a horse's
knee?)  and make a little pouch for the inside.  The magnet helps with
the inflamation.  I'm sure adequan, etc. would be great.  But this is a
"cheap out"

Angie

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]

---- End included message ----
---- End included message ----