Re: Arthritic knee-magnets

Linda,

       I am also trying the magnets on my bed car pillow back shoes ect ect.
I do know that I do sleep a whole lot better.  I suffer from fibromyalga.
It's  kind of a muscle disfunction, you have to do alot of aerobic exercise to
keep it under control.  I do any way.  I suffer from lack of sleep because of
this.  With the magnet mattres I have been sleeping all night long.  I wake up
with a pretty stiff neck because I don't move all night but I think I will put
up with the stiff neck, sleeping all night is something I have been unable to
do for about nine years now.  I put a magnet on my neck and that was way to
strong for me, caused extreem neck pain and head ache. As for my horse I am
trying them today.  The mag rollers and something else.  I will write back and
let you know how we do.

                                                                      Donna
Brow