Re: Newbie query: why required weight?

I find the westerners a pleasant lot in general, but when it come to racing
they come up a little short.  That is until they come east and find out
what endurance really means. Heat and real humidity does strange things to
a horse and the rider.  I can't wait until the National Championship is
held back east.  Lets hope our western brethern show up.
Jerry Fruth

On Fri, 04 Sep 1998, Truman Prevatt wrote...