Trailers

I'm thinking of getting rid of my two horse straight BP and considering
a gooseneck stock trailer.  Are there any reasons not to go with a stock
type trailer except for the aesthetics and amenities of a nice horse
trailer?  I'm looking for horse comfort, simplicity and not alot of
expense.  Please feel free to reply privately since this is not exactly
on topic.  Thanks.

Karen Gehringer
Ormond Beach, Fl