Re: Strongid C

Ah but that wasn't my point. We'd all like to hear good and bad,
however if one horse has a bad reaction to vacinations we don't all
stop vacinating. They have shown a tenuous like between dewormers and
EPM, do we all stop deworming?

No the point was, to encourage Heidi to report her data through proper
channels (as well as here) so that the comminity as a whole may
benefit from some study into the topic, where a cause or at least some
demographics may be distilled.

---NdurN@aol.com wrote:

> Sorry but I disagree, ,,,If 1 horse has difficulties with a product
, I would
> like to know about it.  I sure do hear all the positives even if
they aren't
> proven either.  Many years ago Purina came out with Athlete, touted
as the
> best product for feeding endurance horses.  Many jumped on the
bandwagon and
> the only reports I ever heard were negative for endurance horses in
the long
> run.  People were real happy in the beginning then started having
various
> problems all related to the higher protein in the feed IMO.  I was
real glad
> to hear the negatives before I spent the big bucks needlessly.
>
> Susan K

==
Nicco Murphy - Poway, San Diego, CA