new rider

From: Jaime
Email: jlmonty1@yahoo.com

I've always loved horses, and I've been riding since I was a little girl, but I've never owned my own horse until now.. I love riding and want to get into some of the endurance riding.. unfortunately, because of the military, I'm bound to living in North Dakota and there doesn't seem to be many horse lovers around here that I'm aware of.  If anyone knows of someone up here that loves riding as much as I do, I'd appreciate an email especially if they know of any good trails around here.. thanks for your time.. Jaime