Re: Saddle packs/bags for english saddles

Thanks to everyone who replied to my post about saddle bags.  I got
some very good advice and will definitely be saving these posts for
later.

To Lynne Glazer:  I had counted on making the Norco.  I got holidays
off from work and everything.  Then, I took a spill off my hubby's
new gelding and was laid up for two weeks with some temporary :-)
back/nerve problems.  I have started riding again recently, but not
enough to do *a ride*.  So, I'll have to pass until your next one.
Thanks for thinking of me, though.

Linda Hedgpeth
Greenfield, CA
lth@thegrid.net