Re: The Leasing Game

I really can't believe that a horse that has a major metabolic crash - serious
enough to have to spend time in a hoptial is "going to be fine".   Such
injuries have to leave their mark and decrease both their career as an
endurance horse - both length and performance wise.

I don't think such major breakdowns can be taken lightly.  If leasing is going
to work and if leasing is necessary to insure international endurance
competition, then some safeguards need to be taken to ensure the protection of
the horses that are leased.  Not every Herculean effort to save a horse's life
after the fact is going to work.

Truman

--
Truman Prevatt