Outlaw Trail '98 update

The 11th Annual Outlaw Trail Historical Endurance Ride will begin from our new Base Camp in Teasdale, Utah on September 20, 1998.  Pine Shadows and Split Mountain Horse Training Center {(435) 425-3362} has provided our event with a superb horse facility camp nestled between rugged Boulder Mountain and the stunning desert beauty at the gateway of Capitol Reef National Park.  Secluded western bungalows are available for anyone wanting additional accommodations.  Dr. Stan Allen, a noted "Horse Whisperer" will host a introductory horsemastership session Sunday at noon for Outlaw Trail riders. Once in Teasdale, Utah (off Hwy. 12) proceed on Main Street to the White LDS Church, turn right and this road takes you directly to Pine Shadows.

August 15th of each year is our pre-entry deadline.  However, reservations for entry may be made by calling (505)587-2954 or email:    otdumas@laplaza.org     before September 1st.  We set this particular date as we too have to travel to Utah and have all ride business prepared, packed and in order for the event.  We spend the month of September on our Outlaw Trail trails to ensure our route is marked as well as in the best condition possible to provide our riders the Ultimate Endurance Adventure.  Once we leave New Mexico it is most difficult to contact us until we meet at ride camp.

If you have any questions or would like to be placed on our Outlaw Trail Invitational List please call or email.  Upcoming annual dates are; September 20-24, 1999 - September 25-29, 2000 - September 24-28, 2001 and September 23-27, 2002.

If not this year, we look forward to sharing our Outlaw Trail with you in the future.

Our Outlaw Best,
Sharon and Crockett Dumas