Re: Trailblazer magazine

mega ditto on TB .. just great.
I use to have every issue printed  before we moved to TN. Had all those
old newpaper versions..think I did keep VOL 1/1

There have been problems.. yes we are are not perfect and do fall
short-at times.
but Susan appears to have this pub under control.

Dropping the ROC to get the TB in order was one of her great decsions
and a major personal sacrifice- i may add.. ROC was her big show gift to
us all.

I read it cover to cover every month
Roger