Re: Slippery Training Rides/Borium Nail Heads

 that they may
>cause a
> problem: Because they are not even with the shoe,

Got my farrier to show me these after reading the post about them
yesterday.  They looked as if they stuck up a full 1/4 Inch from the
shoe.  TOO high in my opinion.  Bet they'd slice anything that happened
to get kicked by them too!

He said they do chew up the hammer.  He uses his old hammer on them.

Angie

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]