pledge update

I've, had additional pledges come in after posting my last list so I am
listing, all the donors one more time. THANK YOU EVERYBODY!

The following sent pledges to send Betsy Gilman to the SC symposium:
Amber & Bob Roberts, Susan Kasemayer, Kat Myers, Lynne Glazer, Jillian
Weems, Robin Everett, Carol Wingate, Mary Yager, Merryben, Libby Varno,
Glenda Snodgrass, Linda Parrish, Michelle Aston, Glen Foster, Mike Maul,
Teresa Van Hove, Antionette (Chico, TX), Teddy Lancaster, Stephanie
Wind McCray, Beverly Schlegel, Carolyn (from NE), Jackie Baker, Angie McGhee

Now time to 'fess up. When I went over my list of people who sent
money to pay for Vickie Smith to attend this conference the totals
didn't match what I remember depositing (off by $10).  So whomever
I've omitted from this list please forgive me, it was entirely
accidental. I sent Vickie a check for $250 a couple of weeks ago and
she has recieved the check and registered for the symposium.

The (partial) list of people who sent money for Vickie to attend the
Symposium is:
Jackie Baker, Carol Bushway-Boardman, Suzanne Solis, Kitty Longino, Sheila
Noel, Susan Garlinghouse-Evans, Louise Bower, Cindy Bell, Sally Aungier,
Carol Patterson, John Ayers, Connie Berto, Debbie Lyons, Pat Gluckin,
Sallijan Snyder, Kelly Mutschink, Danielle Pelletier, Alison Dunn,
Kimberly Huck.

If you want Vickie (VT) or Betsy (GA) to know of any local issues
near them or national type issues they have both invited you to
contact them.
Vickie, Smith - kiwana@sover.net
Betsy, Gilman   bbgilmanbb@juno.com

Check, out the web page for the SC symposium at
http://www.strom.clemson.edu/programs/trails/