RE: Trailblazer magazine

From: Pat Bush
Email: kenpat@jps.net

With all the negative messages concerning receiving or NOT receiving
Trailblazer issues, I decided it was time for a positive message.  I have always
received my issues on time  and I've subscribed for most of the years it has been in existance.
I admit there have been times when the entire magazine was having troubles,
but that isn't what I'm talking about.

 I really enjoy the magazine and think it has some of the best articles of any horse
magazine, especially for us endurance nuts.

Pat Bush, Central Sierra Nevada Footills