Re: insurance

Heidi,

your are right, I have talked to the insurance carriers directly trying to
explain that our endurance horses are at the highest level of health etc.
they just won't or don't wan to listen.  The only thing that the carrier
looks at is how the horse is used and feel that we run our horses into the
ground.  They don't think that our horses could be as healthy as the show
horses, etc.

I think if people would continue to request the coverages, and demand the
coverages for their horses we may get the insurance industry to reconsider
coverage for endurance horses for mortality without named perils and major
medical coveage.

cookie