4 Yr. Old Polish Arab For Sale

From: Sheilah Seebaugh
Email: ssheik@netscape.net

MUST SELL!

Unfortunately, I must sell my 4 1/2 yr old Polish arabian gelding due to outstanding doctor bills for myself after breaking my leg.  He is a wonderful boy, he has been trained in lower dressage and reining, does jump some, and is very interested and willing in the arena for whatever I introduce him to. He is steel dappled grey, with four white socks, white mane and tail.  He has a very willing attitude, very honest and not flighty like a typical arab attitude (that I've encountered).  He is very laid back, but likes his work.  I have a training video for him that I can send to interested persons, if you would e-mail me at ssheik@netscape.net

I'm ASKING $5,000 for him, which could be negotiable to the right home.  I want him to move forward and become what he is willing (and he IS willing) to become.  Everyone who comes in contact with him loves him, and I know that you will too.  If you are not looking, but know somesone who might be, please forward this message on.  I would appreciate it.  Again, I MUST sell him, unfortunately, and I want him to go forward with the right trainer and succeed!