Mare for sale

we have decided to get a smaller mare one suitable for our young daughter, and
so our 15.2 plus straigt Egyptian mare who was never offered before is
available. She is started over fences, dressage and down the trail. I had
planne don her being a multiday horse as well as a hunter since she is scopey
and adjusts well. She is $8000 and we can include a breeding for 1999 if you
are local. Los Angeles area.