Good story Samm - and Trish

Yep, we drove, we drove, we inflicted ourselves on fellow endurance riders, we
drove some more, we inflicted ourselves on fellow endurance riders and we
finally arrived...and inflicted ourselves on ...well, you get the idea. The
Tevis was a wonderful place to be as always. Great meeting and visiting with
old and new friends. Can't wait til next year - I hear Becky Huffman needs a
crew <G>.

The Tevis Stats which Trish renamed How to Win the Tevis is authored by Becky
Huffman. Another dare to Trish - put this on ridecamp for the enjoyment of all
says our Boss. Well, ridecampers, one day we will find a challenge Trish won't
accept.
Good one, Becky and hmm, back to the challenge drawing board as far as Trish
is concerned.

See you on the trails - next ride - Margie Burton's Christmas in Kansas...

Cathy Adair
MO