Re: Info on Easyboots

From: Heidi
Email: ribbitttreefrog@yahoo.com

I use the flagging too. Never thought to use the blue in the fall - great idea!

I've found that Valley Vet Catalogue has the best prices. Check them out! Less than $30 and sometimes has specials. I think the shipping and handling is free over $50. (and who can't spend $50 on their horse? If you can't, let me know how you do it!!)